Operation ManagerJ.D of Operation Manager
- Plans daily way of distribution.
- Manages the distribution center transportation fleet, including delivery expense, routing, DOT compliance, and hiring drivers.
- Maintains warehouse budget, controlling spending for supplies, warehouse labor, and transportation expenses.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Logistics Management or related field or relevant equivalent industry experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the related field.
- Good personality and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (mornings, evenings and/or weekends and holidays.
- Intermediate Computer Skills – POS experience, Scheduling Software experience.