Assitance Store Manager
J .D of Assitance store manager
- Process accurate and efficient sales and sale return , stock issuing and receiving transactions.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Assist co-workers with sales, returns, and inventory control processes.
- Report daily stock balance to management.
- Checking monthly physical stocks and report to management.
- Must possess a bachelor ‘s degree.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferable.
- Good personality and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (mornings, evenings and/or weekends and holidays.
- Intermediate Computer Skills – POS experience, Scheduling Software experience.